Style expertise: House Music
Other styles: Techno, Lounge, Chillout. Nu disco, electronica
With a passion for music as shown through her classical music training, DJ Fabrizia turned her love for DJing and music into an international career starting in the spring of 2005 in London from the trendiest Shoreditch’s venues to the most glamorous West End’s.
DJ Fabrizia has since played in dozens of venues across London’s clubland including Turnmills, Pacha (along with Satoshi Tomiie, Ricky Montanari, David Piccioni and Pete Heller), The Cross and the Ministry of Sound for “The Gallery”.
• Main DJ at Buddha Bar both in Prague and Abu Dhabi in January.
• She also bagged a gig in Thailand at Oxa Beach in the party island of Koh Phangan in February.
• She is headliner at the Mansion Parties 10 years anniversary on July 2020.
International past events:
• Guest DJ at The Orange Corner in Ibiza
• Main DJ at American Tobacco’s in Mieka beach, Alexantria, Egypt
• Special guest DJ at Club Agni in New Delhi India.
• Main Dj at Segafredo Lounge in USA during the Miami Winter Music Conference
• Main DJ at Buddha Bar Beach Mykonos along Claude Challe
• Guest DJ set in Germany at the Kollektiv Hannover club
Current London’s residency:
• Michelin Star Hakkasan
• Mansion Parties (Secret Locations in London)
• London's St Martin Lane The Alchemist
• Heritage in Piccadilly
• Ziggy's Bar at the Cafe Royal
• Bottles, an Italian boutique vinery in Spitalfields
After spinning for over 15 years she has turn her focus into music production, in the past three years she released tracks with several cutting edge labels including: Klubasic Plus, Lump records, Platform 7 and On Circle Music
She has kept a position in top 100 Traxsource charts for several weeks and months with many releases for On Circle Music.
• "Cenote Maya" got her into the Traxsource Afrohouse Essentials (2017)
• “I give you love” reached 26 in top 100 progressive tracks of the year 2018 https://www.traxsource.com/title/1067492/top-200-progressive-house-of-2018
• "Blue Tribe" got her the into the top 100 progressive tracks of they year 2019 and in progressive essentials in Traxsource
• “Doing My Thing” for Klubasic Plus had an incredible support this year 2020 from many artists ( Tropical disco Records DJ Sartorial) charting it into the top 10 as well as from Traxsource including it into one of the most ambitious and hard to get sections of Tech House Essentials
"I believe drums are the mantra that helps building into that happy dreamy state of the breakdown, I produce with Tribal vibes, percussions and world music in the heart"
She is also a mobile DJ that can provide a full stage including a PA and LIGHTS set (available in London only).